VIP and All-Access tickets to the 2014 MidPoint Music Festival are onsale now. Get your tickets here.
MidPoint Music Festival is pleased to announce the Millennium Hotel Cincinnati as the official hotel partner of MPMF. The 872 room hotel is located in the heart of downtown Cincinnati at 150 W. Fifth St., and is a short walk to all MidPoint Music Festival venues.
The very special MPMF group rate at the Millennium Hotel Cincinnati is just $99 for single/double/triple/quad, and includes complimentary internet access. BUT...you must book by September 18 to be eligible for that rate.
Do not delay as guest room rates may be much higher after the cut-off date. Click here now to make your reservation
Click here to download a Millennium Hotel Cincinnati fact sheet
General Cincinnati Information:
For visitor information and attractions, visit www.CincinnatiUSA.com.
Getting to Cincinnati:
- Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport (CVG) plus a 20 minute drive to Downtown
- Major highways into Cincinnati are I-71, I-74 and I-75. Use Google Maps below to chart your course: (Add Map link/image)
- All MPMF venues are tightly clustered in Cincinnati’s Downtown and Over-the-Rhine neighborhoods. If you’re staying at our host hotel, you can walk to MidPoint venues within 15 minutes.
- MidPoint Music Festival has again partnered with the City of Cincinnati to place bike racks adjacent to nearly all MPMF venues. Visitors are encouraged to bring their bicycles to the festival for quick transportation between venues.
- There are plenty of parking facilities around the event site. Use the Parking Lot/Garage map to locate your spot.